Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's starting ... Already

I remember it being less than a month ago, I was having a chat with this friend of mine and told her that no matter how upset I am on a day, I never had an issue falling to sleep as you often hear people having sleepless nights... and less than month later, its starting... already.

The thoughts of being treated unfairly, people's double standards and hypocrisy (all on this particular scenario) is starting to influence my sleep now. Every single night since the start of the week as I go for bed it start... as soon as lights and tv is out, these thoughts emerge from nowhere and begin haunting me. The feelings at that time of the night are so genuinely honest, if only you could be like that whole day who knows what you might do; sometimes its so much hatred at that time that just the reflections of all this amplifies my heart beat rate and inflate my blood pressure... though unluckily I'm still not sure how to let it all out, it will create a mess in the family if I do so, and even though its sabotaging my life since more than an year, I just can't seem to be willing to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment